Ingleby Cottage is an authentically restored single-storey Victorian weatherboard cottage, which mixes Victoriana charm with the comfort of modern conveniences. The cottage has many period features, such as two fully restored open fireplaces (decorative only), polished Murray Valley Pine floorboards throughout, with antique fittings and high ceilings. The cottage also features:
- 2 large bedrooms, each with a built-in wardrobe, Queen Size bed (with electric blanket and luxury bed linen) and towels
- Bathroom with a double shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with modern appliances
- Formal dining room
- Comfortable lounge room with quality furniture.
- European laundry with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ducted heating system
- Private sun deck and garden.
- Covered carport and off-street parking for additional vehicles
The cottage is located in a quiet neighbourhood, and the easy 10 minute walk to Healesville’s East End makes it the perfect the location in which to relax or from which to explore the Yarra Valley.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Area
- Undercover Parking
50% deposit payable within 24h of booking, balance due 28 days prior to arrival.
50% refund of total booking fee if cancellation occurs more than 28 days prior to stay